- A master’s degree in educational leadership; a bachelor’s degree may be considered.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations.
- Manage school logistics and budgets.
- Set learning goals for students and teachers.
- Monitor and report on teacher performance and student discipline and performance.
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching.
- Review and implement school policies.
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g., implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends.